Camp St. Louis relies upon the generous donations of time, talent, and treasure to operate.
Each year, there are specific projects which we are looking to undertake and specific fundraising requirements. Please refer to the following list:
- Zero turn lawn mower – Camp St. Louis requires a zero turn lawn mower to manage the grass for the grounds.
- Pressure treated wood – We have several projects (installation of an outdoor shower, repairs to the stairs leading down to the water, etc) that require various dimensions of pressure treated wood. If you have extra wood laying around from a project or you are a business looking to make a donation of product, please consider assisting us in this project!
- Waterfront improvements – as Camp St. Louis prepares for ACA Accreditation, one of the few areas we need to make improvements on is our waterfront. This includes the purchase of a swim barrier and additional signage. Please consider donating to assist us with this project.
- Camper Subsidy Fund – each year we have several campers who would like to attend Camp St. Louis, but their families lack the financial means to pay the registration fees. And each year, we receive donations specifically to pay for them to attend camp! We do not want finances to ever be a barrier to children attending our camp. Please consider donating to send a child to camp.
- Canadian Tire Money – a great way to help Camp St. Louis is to donate unused Canadian Tire Money. We use it to purchase various items needed throughout the summer.
- Vacuum Cleaners – our vacuums in our buildings are circa the 1970s and very inefficient. If you have a used vacuum cleaner (preferably one that does not require a proprietary filter or bag), we would be grateful for your assistance.
- Windows mount air conditioning unit – while to some this may be viewed as a luxury, to our TEAM who are sleeping 4 to a room in a small and very warm house, this can make the difference between a restful sleep and waking up feeling more tired than when they went to bed. The unit we have now is over 10 years old and is slightly tired from all the hard work it has done.
If you wish to donate money for one of these projects, please contact the Director @ 780-201-8770 or click on the “Donate Now” buttons located at the bottom and right of the screen.
If you would like to donate time or materials, please contact the Director @ 780-201-8770.